Highlights From the Past Year
The focus in my second year was to build upon my first year and to try some new things.
- I created new ways of marketing myself
- I took a risk and tried out Google Ads and found some new leads and customers
- I did a lot more design work this year than I have in previous years
- I made connections with like-minded people and companies
- I learned new ways to build things even better
- I wrote a lot of blog posts on web development in DNN
- I refreshed my website
I went back and read the post I wrote last year about my first year in business to see how far along I've come and it was really interesting. I didn't do as much as I wanted to in terms of working on projects for the longer term, but that's ok as I believe it will present itself in time.
Here are some things I'm hoping to work on even more in my third year:
- Developing my services to include more module development and web design
- Deepening my relationship with my existing clients and continuing to find ways to expand my value
- Finding ways to make the service feel even more professional and seamless
- Doing more design work
- Working on a SaaS or product based business
- Expanding the team
To all my customers, colleagues, friends, and family: Thank you. It's been a another great year in my business and I appreciate all the support. Looking forward to next year.