Highlights from the past year
Not going to lie, this year has definitely been a challenge. Challenging work and challenging schedules. But being forced to face those challenges has made me look at my business in a new light and it forced me to find ways to grow.
- I learned a ton of stuff. Especially in in 2sxc: form field groups, presentation settings, listing and details view apps, entity pickers for lists within lists. I really feel like I upped my game and I'm now building things that are even easier to work with
- I started using TailwindCSS and even bought Tailwind UI and started learning how to make more performant interfaces. I'm already using it to build a food delivery app
- I bought MixItUp for advanced sorting and filtering and already built two really cool modules with it
- I did some more design sessions with a super experienced web designer to supplement my design work
- I joined the DNN Awareness Group
- I joined the DNN Open Help Slack workspace
- I did a video on design-first development with DNN Dave
- I hired my first employee 🤯 They start tomorrow, the first day of my fourth year
I have never been more excited for the future and what's to come.
- Offer more services in the way of low-code development
- Find ways to really improve the customer service and turnaround of work
- Improve Quality Assurance in-house
- Diversify the offerings a bit and find new ways to provide service to clients
- Start building custom software in-house
- Explore more possibilities of where my company could go
To my customers, my partners, my family, and my friends, my fellow DNN'ers - thank you. I wouldn't be where I'm at without all of you and I'm estatic about the year to come.