Wolf X Machina: Year Two
Posted in Announcements on November 15, 2019
With my sophomore year in business behind me, I want to update you about the past twelve months running my own web development business. It's exciting for me to look back on this year to reflect and to look at what's to come for the next year.
Highlights From the Past Year
The focus in my second year was to build upon my first year and to try some new things.
- I created new ways of marketing myself
- I took a risk and tried out Google Ads and found some new leads and customers
- I did a lot more design work this year than I have in previous years
- I made connections with like-minded people and companies
- I learned new ways to build things even better
- I wrote a lot of blog posts on web development in DNN
- I refreshed my website
I went back and read the post I wrote last year about my first year in business to see how far along I've come and it was really interesting. I didn't do as much as I wanted to in terms of working on projects for the longer term, but that's ok as I believe it will present itself in time.
Here are some things I'm hoping to work on even more in my third year:
- Developing my services to include more module development and web design
- Deepening my relationship with my existing clients and continuing to find ways to expand my value
- Finding ways to make the service feel even more professional and seamless
- Doing more design work
- Working on a SaaS or product based business
- Expanding the team
To all my customers, colleagues, friends, and family: Thank you. It's been a another great year in my business and I appreciate all the support. Looking forward to next year.
Founder & Lead Developer at Wolf X Machina